Meet The Doctor
Oral Surgeon– Jay L. Arlick, DMD
- Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York
- Received his undergraduate degree-a BA in Chemistry from the State University of New York at Binghamton.
- Received his DMD from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine with admission into Omicron Kappa Upsilon, National Dental Honor Society as well as the Matthew Cryer Honor Society.
- Received a certificate in oral and maxillofacial surgery from Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center in Brooklyn, NY which included residency rotations at Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, St. Vincents Medical Center in NYC, Staten Island Hospital, and Interfaith Medical Center in Brooklyn.
- Board Certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Designated as a Fellow of Anesthesiology by the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology